A SLICE OF PARADISE WITH ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT RESERVE
Once in a lifetime an opportunity arises, don’t miss out on this one!
Situated on a large parcel of land on absolute waterfront reserve.
With several opportunities on offer, this property is ideal for the extended families such as the in-laws or the elder children having their own living quarters and privacy, alternatively also suitable for single family to occupy one home and also to obtain an extra income from 2nd dwelling. There is also the great potential for the investor with a high return.
The top house would rent for $380.00 per week on a 12 month lease or $190.00 per day as a holiday rental for the front house. We suggest that for the main house on the water you could rent the property out for $800.00 per week or as a holiday rental for $240.00 per night on each level.
The main home with the unique floor plan offers:
- 4 large bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Open plan lounge and dining opening to alfresco area overlooking spectacular lake and tranquil gardens
Perfect home for entertaining and family gatherings.
Downstairs a kitchenette and large rumpus with large balcony overlooking the amazing view, there is so much to see so much storage and a large double garage.
The 2nd home features:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms
- open plan kitchen and dining opening out on a lovely balcony overlooking the amazing view of the Lake
Sunken Lounge room
- An extra two rooms downstairs with air conditioner
- Double garage with large workshop
Features of first home
• 2 Bedrooms
• Internal Laundry
• Air conditioning
• Separate office / Rumpus
and additional bedroom or office,
• Double Garage with workshop
Features of main home
• 4 Bedrooms
• Walk in Robe
• Built in wardrobes
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Open Plan Lounge & Dining
• Rumpus Room downstairs
• Large laundry
• 2 Alfresco areas
• Built in wardrobes
• Dishwasher x 2
• Double Garage
Make this home your dream home don’t hesitate call Sandra or Darcy on (02) 4023 0812 for more information. AUCTON ON SITE 15th OCTOBER 2016 SATURDAY 1pm